Curbside Pickup Services
Weather permitting, curbside pickup service is available at the library entrance.
Curbside pickup hours:
Monday-Wednesday: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday-Saturday: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Request items for pickup by placing a hold in our catalog or calling the library: 215-788-7891.
- We will contact you by e-mail or phone when your order is ready.
- Patrons must exit their car to pick up materials; please park in library lot or use street parking. Signs identifying pickup point will be posted.
- When you arrive at the library, you will call us* and a staff member will bring your items to the designated pickup location at the library entrance. Present your library card to confirm your identity. Your materials will already be checked out and you will be given a receipt listing item due dates.
Note: In order to pick up a museum pass, the cardholder whose library card account was used to reserve the pass must be present and have the physical library card used to reserve the pass with them.
*If you do not have a mobile phone to notify staff when you arrive, please call the library first to schedule a pickup time: 215-788-7891.
- To return materials, you must place them in the book drop (located at the library entrance). We are not accepting returned materials at curbside.
- We are not accepting fine/fee payments at curbside. To make a payment on your account, we ask that you pay online or by phone: 215-788-7891.