Curbside Pickup Services
Weather permitting, during regular operating hours curbside pickup service is available at the library entrance.
- Request items for pickup by placing a hold in our catalog or calling the library: 215-788-7891.
- We will contact you by e-mail or phone when your hold is available.
- Patrons must exit their car to pick up materials; please park in library lot or use street parking.
- When you arrive at the library entrance, please call us* and a staff member will bring your items to you. Present your library card to confirm your identity. Your materials will already be checked out and you will be given a receipt listing item due dates.
*If you do not have a mobile phone to notify staff when you arrive, please call the library first to schedule a pickup time: 215-788-7891.
- We do not accept fine/fee payments at the library entrance. To make a payment on your account, we ask that you visit the library’s Service Desk, pay online, or by phone: 215-788-7891.