Computer & Internet
There are 8 public computers with Internet access and printing capabilities.
Content filtering is enabled on two library computers.
All computers have:
- DVD drives
- USB ports
- Windows 11 operating system
- Microsoft Office 2019 package (with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
Computer Use / Reservations
- Reservations are made in person at the library and can be made up to one day in advance.
- All patrons must have their library card number and PIN in order to use a computer or to make a reservation.
- Patrons must login within 10 minutes of their registration start time or the reservation will be forfeited.
- Library accounts must have less than $20.00 in fines and no overdue items.
- Patrons are permitted two 60 minute sessions per day.
If you are idle or the system is locked for more than 10 minutes, the computer will be logged off.
Do not save directly to Library computers. This information is deleted automatically at the end of your session.
Wireless @ Grundy
The Grundy Library provides free wireless Internet access.
The wireless network is accessible from anywhere within the library as well as outside on the upper patio and in the lower park area.