Computer & Internet
Using Library Computers
There are 8 public computers with Internet access and printing capabilities.
Content filtering is enabled on two library computers.
All computers have:
- DVD-R/RW drives
- USB ports
- Windows 10 operating system
- Microsoft Office 2016 package (with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
You must make a reservation in order to use the library computers. Reservations are made in person at the library.
- All patrons must have their physical library card in order to use a computer.
- Library accounts must have less than $20.00 in fines and no overdue items.
- Patrons are permitted one 60 minute session per day on a first come first served basis.
If you are idle or the system is locked for more than 10 minutes, the computer will be logged off.
Do not save directly to Library computers. This information is deleted automatically at the end of your session.
Wireless @ Grundy
The Grundy Library provides free wireless Internet access.
The wireless network is accessible from anywhere within the library as well as outside on the upper patio and in the lower park area.