- Pennsylvania State tax forms are no longer available at the library. PA has phased out all bulk ordering of State tax forms to reduce cost and impact on the environment, and to increase operational efficiency.
- Also, in recent years, the IRS has significantly reduced the number of Federal tax forms that are provided to libraries.
- We can print all forms for you at a charge of 20 cents per page (black & white)
- You can also download and print all Federal and State tax forms online at:
- IRS Tax forms and instruction books can also be ordered and delivered by mail. Place an order by calling 1-800-829-3676 or request forms and publications online.
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program Forms (PA-1000) may be available at the following locations:
- State Representative John T. Galloway, 8610 New Falls Road Levittown, PA 19054, 215-943-7206
- State Representative Tina M. Davis, 3611 Green Lane, Levittown, PA 19057, 267-580-2660
- Bristol Borough Area Active Adult Center, 301 Wood Street, Bristol, PA 19007, 215-788-9238
- Please note: Make sure to call each of these locations in advance to confirm that they have the PA-1000 forms.
TAX PREPARATION LOCATIONS
Bucks County Opportunity Council (BCOC), a community-based Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, provides free, confidential, and secure tax return preparation for those in need of tax assistance. People with low-to-moderate incomes ($54,000 or less), seniors, people with disabilities, and those with limited English skills usually qualify for this free service. For more information about the program, please visit the BCOC site.
- Please note: All appointments must be made by calling 215-345-8175, ext. 209. Leave a voicemail with your name, phone number, and indicate that you are requesting tax preparation services.
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide is available free to taxpayers with low and moderate income, with special attention to those 50 and older. AARP membership is not required. For more information and additional locations, please visit the AARP site.
Local tax preparation sites include:
Bristol Township Senior Center
2501 Bath Road, Bristol, PA 19007
Middletown Senior Center
2142 Trenton Road, Levittown, PA 19056
Bensalem Senior Center
1850 Byberry Road, Bensalem, PA 19020
Falls Township Senior Center
282 Trenton Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030
- Please note: Call the above locations to make an appointment for tax preparation services.
Free Electronic Filing
To file your federal tax returns, please visit the IRS site.
PENNSYLVANIA STATE TAXES
To file your Pennsylvania state tax returns, please visit the PA e-File site.
Income limitations apply.
MyFreeTaxes.com offers FREE state and federal tax preparation and filing assistance for individuals or families with a combined household income of $73,000 or less in 2022. Need assistance? The helpline is 1-855-698-9435.
CAMPAIGN FOR WORKING FAMILIES
Visit www.cwfphilly.org or call 215-454-6483 for information regarding tax preparation assistance.