The book discussion club meets the last Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m., except for December.
Upcoming Book Discussions
Please Note: The January Book Discussion will be held in person at the Bristol Cultural & Historical Foundation, 321 Cedar Street, Bristol, PA 19007. The February discussion is virtual via Zoom. March through November Book Discussions meet at the Library.
- January 25, 7pm (The Midnight Library by Matt Haig)
- February 22, 7pm (We Are Not Like Them by Christine Pride and Jo Piazza)
- March 29, 7pm (The Chancellor by Kati Marton)
- April 26, 7pm (Honor by Thrity Umrigar)
Previous 2022 book discussion titles:
- January, The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare
- February, Secrets of Happiness by Joan Silber
- March, The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray
- April, Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother’s Will to Survive by Stephanie Land
- May, All the Little Hopes by Leah Weiss
- June, Eternal by Lisa Scottoline
- July, Morningside Heights by Joshua Henkin
- August, The Stationery Shop by Marjan Kamali
- September, Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult
- October, The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich
- November, The Tobacco Wives by Adele Myers
Book Discussion Kits are available to Grundy Library or Bucks County Library cardholders. Each kit comes in a tote bag with 8 copies of the title and a folder with copies of discussion questions, one copy for each book. Titles and discussion questions are those previously used for the Grundy Book Club. The kits are loaned for a four-week period and can be returned to any Bucks County public library.