The book discussion club meets the last Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m., except for December.
Upcoming Book Discussions
Please Note: Book Discussions will be held in person at the Bristol Cultural & Historical Foundation, 321 Cedar Street, Bristol, PA 19007 on the following dates:
- October 26, 7pm (The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich)
- November 30, 7pm (The Tobacco Wives by Adele Myers)
Previous 2022 book discussion titles:
- January, The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare
- February, Secrets of Happiness by Joan Silber
- March, The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray
- April, Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother’s Will to Survive by Stephanie Land
- May, All the Little Hopes by Leah Weiss
- June, Eternal by Lisa Scottoline
- July, Morningside Heights by Joshua Henkin
- August, The Stationery Shop by Marjan Kamali
- September, Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult
Book Discussion Kits are available to Grundy Library or Bucks County Library cardholders. Each kit comes in a tote bag with 8 copies of the title and a folder with copies of discussion questions, one copy for each book. Titles and discussion questions are those previously used for the Grundy Book Club. The kits are loaned for a six-week period and can be returned to any Bucks County public library.