Make an appointment for virtual one-on-one help with a librarian. Our professional librarians are available to assist with your research and technology questions.
Choose from the following topics:
Hardware and Gadgets
- Getting started with Google Chromebooks
- Getting started with tablets (iPad and Anroid)
- Getting started with smart phones (iPhone and Android)
- Free eBooks, Digital Magazines, and Streaming Movies
- Searching for Grants with Foundation Directory Online
- Using genealogy resources: Ancestry.com & Heritage Quest
- Using the library catalog and managing your library account
- PC basics
- Internet basics
- Setting up an email account
- Microsoft software basics (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Getting online job search assistance
- Getting online job application assistance
- Using library print and online resources to create resumes and cover letters
To make an appointment, please fill out the form below or call the library at 215-788-7891.
Please note that:
- In order to accomodate your desired appointment time, please allow at least two days of lead time between scheduling your appointment and the requested date. A library staff member will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Library staff cannot repair equipment, troubleshoot, or perform maintenance on personal devices.
- Library staff cannot assist with legal, medical, financial, or investment advice. If you have questions about these items, please visit the library for help locating resources on these topics.