Check out materials at the Grundy Library using your Grundy Library Card or Bucks County Public Library Card at either the Service Desk or Self-Checkout Station. For additional details about Self-Checkout, see Self Services.
You are responsible for the proper care and safe return of all items borrowed on your Library Card and all fines and fees incurred. Please safeguard your Library Card, card number, and PIN. Report lost cards immediately to the Library.
|3 Weeks||Most books, spoken books, music CDs, magazines, board games & some DVDs|
|2 Weeks||Some new books|
|1 Week||Most DVDs & Launchpads|
In general, a borrower may have up to 100 items of a specific type on loan at one time. Exceptions include, but are not limited to:
- Magazines = 20 items
- Museum Passes & Launchpads = 1 item
- Music recordings (CDs) = 40 items
- Non book items = 20 items
- Video recordings (DVDs) = 20 items
Fines & Fees
- 25¢ per day for most items
- $1 per day for DVDs & Launchpads
- $20 per day for Museum Passes
The charge for lost or damaged materials is the cost of the item as listed in the library’s computer record for that item.
Borrowing privileges are suspended when the amount due reaches or exceeds $20.00. Accrued fees over $20.00 must be reduced for borrowing to resume.
|3 week items:||2 renewals|
|1 week items:||1 renewal|
|How to Renew|
|By phone:||215-788-7891 ext. 5|
- Items may be returned to any Bucks County Public Library location (with the following exceptions: Museum Passes and most special collection items)
- Items may be returned to the book drop located outside the library (unless otherwise noted on the item).
- Patrons are responsible for items placed in the book drop.
For additional details about borrowing procedures and policy, see borrower services on the Bucks County Public Libraries website.